Animals are sentient beings who feel and experience a wide range of emotions just like humans do. However, they are masters of hiding their emotions, which means that they are not always easy to perceive. Symptoms such as loss of appetite, hair loss, sluggishness, ...etc. These are all factors that you should take into account that require a trained eye to find out the root of the problem.
With this practice-oriented Bach Flower Therapist course, you not only teach owners how to analyze their unique situations, but also how to prepare and apply a treatment plan for a better state of mind for each animal. Learn step by step how to make remedies yourself and help animals and their owners fully enjoy life again. Become a professional Bach flower therapist today!
- The origin of bach flowers
- Specialized botany
- The effect of bach flowers
- Problem analysis and learning to 'read' animals
- Create your own flower remedies
- Learn to apply therapies efficiently
- The correct dosage
- To be able to analyze the behavior of animals and to identify problems
- To have intensive knowledge of the use and effects of Bach flowers
- To be able to start a therapy plan and implement it efficiently