AutoCAD is the most important architectural drawing program on the market. With AutoCAD you can create detailed and complex designs of buildings and other elements. It is a useful tool for everyone involved in architecture, construction, engineering and planning. It comes in handy everywhere!
With this practice-oriented home study you get to know all the tools and possibilities of the software program step by step. Everything is covered: blocks, symbol libraries, arches, layers, plotting and much more. This way you will learn how to turn every type of assignment into a finished digital design while under online supervision from an experienced CAD designer. So sign up today and get started professionally with AutoCAD.
- Functions of AutoCAD
- Drawing in 2D
- Blocks, templates and symbol libraries
- Point, line, arc, circle, text, tables, spline and construction line
- Operation Commands
- Layers, and object properties
- Shade, dimensioning and plotting
- Coordinates and positioning
- Rounding, chamfering, rotating and mirroring
- From assignment to finished drawing
- You know all the tools and capabilities of AutoCAD.
- You make smooth professional drawings in 2D.
- Blocks, plotting and layers? You know what you are talking about!