Do you often come into contact with autistic individuals? Do you want to gain insight into autistic thinking in order to avoid conflicts and frustrations?
With this practical and specially designed home course you learn to recognize the qualities and positive qualities of people with autism at your own pace. You will be able to understand them much better. Just as every behavior has a message behind it, autistic behavior is also a form of communication. It is up to you to learn to interpret it!
After this course you will learn how to properly interact with people who have ASD professionally, correctly and efficiently!
- What is ASD
- Main aspects of ASD
- Identifying and diagnosing ASD
- ASD theories
- Causes of ASD
- Information processing and learning
- Development phases and ASD
- Dealing with fears and problem behavior
- Consequences from ASD
- ASD viewed differently
- You recognize ASD
- You take into account all aspects of Autism Spectrum Disorder
- You recognize and possibly interpret problem behavior
- You understand autistic behavior and supports ASD patients where necessary
- You interact with autistic people professionally