Antiques and everything vintage is completely hot nowadays! Everyone is looking for authentic, singular and stylish pieces of furniture that really complete their interior. Are you eager to hunt for antique showpieces in department stores and small shops? Do you want to make it a lucrative career?
With this practice-oriented home course, you will train yourself from home and to become a professional antique dealer at the best price. You will learn everything about antiques, art and style history, sustainable fabrics, etc. You also discover how to start your own successful business and how to promote it effectively.
After this course, you will have an infallible eye for antiques, vintage and sales value!
- Starting as an independent antique dealer
- Keywords for an antique dealer
- The story behind an art object
- Correct professional jargon
- Art history and style
- Painting and sculpture
- Furniture, glass and ceramics
- Gold, silver, pewter, copper and bronze
- Textiles and timepieces
- Style, quality, design and sales value
- Antique hunting and spotting valuable objects
- Using correct professional jargon
- Estimating the value of a work of art
- The value of a work of artÂ
- Professional negotiation