Do you often wonder what is really going on in your child's mind? Or do you work with children and would you like to gain more insight into their emotional world? Then the Children's Drawing Analyzes course is perfect for you!
During this practice-oriented study you learn to analyze children's drawings professionally. After all, children (unconsciously) incorporate all their emotions and experiences into them. You therefore know what profound meanings drawings really have, taking into account the age and development of the child. This way you can place your findings in the right context and address problems if necessary!
- Basic child psychology
- The mental and psychological growth phases of the child
- Basic developmental psychology
- The importance of drawing and drawing in children
- Use of colors, shapes and patterns
- Family drawings
- Analyze drawings
- Identify problems & diagnostics
- Actively coaching the child
- Adjust problem behavior
- Being able to place a child in the right development phase
- Being able to analyze a drawing and drawing the right conclusions
- Being able to successfully complete a coaching project with aÂ child