Do you interact with people with ADHD every day? Does communication not always go as smoothly as you would like it to? Then you know what this kind of frustration entails: conflict, tension, disappointment...etc. Do you want to learn how to treat people with ADHD appropriately and avoid these problems? Register now for this practice-oriented home course.
From home and at the best price you can learn at your own pace what ADHD is and how it influences others. Learn numerous specific techniques on handling ADHD behavior correctly and efficiently. Learn how to best approach people who have ADHD, communicate with them and resolve possible conflicts.
- What exactly is ADHD?
- What do you notice that someone has ADHD?
- How does this influence upbringing?
- What educational needs does a person have? child with ADHD?
- What should you look out for in people with ADHD?
- Research about this disorder
- What is G thinking and how do you apply it?
- Psycho-education analysis
- How do you train the social skills of someone with ADHD?
- The most up-to-date interview and coaching techniques
- You learn the ins and outs of G-thinking
- Train social skills of someone with ADHD
- Avoiding conflict with a lack of concession
- ADHD patients calm down, motivate and make themselves flourish
- Show patience and empathy