Are you busy with your exams at the Secondary Education Examination Board? Do you have to take the BSO Accounting course? Are you going to have to take it again? Would you like a complete course to study without going through the trouble of having to find your own study material? Then opt for the home study Bookkeeping BSO!
On the basis of an excellent course book and the online guidance of a friendlyÂ teacher you will quickly obtain your bookkeeping accountancy BSO and stand one step closer to your valuable Secondary Education diploma.
- The necessary basic concepts in accounting;
- Everything about VAT, the VAT return and the accounting system;
- Simplified accounting;
- Double accounts: balance sheet and inventory, the ledger and journal, the test and balance sheet and the annual accounts;
- Remuneration and year-end transactions;
- Investments and financing with fixed assets;
- The starting entrepreneur; establish yourself as a self-employed person.
- The basic concepts in accounting no longer hold any secrets for you
- VAT, simplified or double-entry accounting, annual accounts? You know everything about it!
- Know how to establish yourself as a self-employed person