More and more companies and organizations rely on accounting firms to arrange their finances. A good accounting office is therefore a very profitable company and crucial for our economy! Are you eager for a accounting job with a lot of responsibility and plenty of career opportunities and specialization? Register now for our home training Accountancy Office Employee!
You study all the gears of a well-running accounting office and you acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to as quickly as possible to get started with an accounting specialist. In this way you learn to work with the latest software and electronic invoicing technology, to deal with customers professionally and to provide an optimum service to those who are liable for VAT and who are not liable for VAT.
After this you have everything you need to become a launch top career as accounting assistant of both family and colossal firms!
- The accounting office: introduction
- Bookkeeping now
- Your relationship with customers who are liable for VAT
- Your relationship with customers who are not liable for VAT
- Generalities for all accounts
- Preparatory work for the annual accounts of a company
- Preparatory work for sole traders
- Important formalities for self-employed persons and companies
- Your attitude as an accounting professional
- Starting as a freelancer or self-employed
- Understand important concepts and professional jargon of accounting and use them correctly
- Perform a VAT return professionally and record invoices and financial transactions
- Asset and liability accounts enter / prepare and interpret up to Z
- Properly prepare the end-of-year bookings