As humans we sometimes have to deal with negative thoughts or feelings, such as pain, fear and sadness. Because these thinking patterns and emotions are not pleasant, we unconsciously spend a lot of time and force pushing them into the background. However, it is much better to deal with it in a healthy way and to be open to new, positive experiences.
Thanks to ACT you help your clients to accept these thoughts and emotions and to focus on what is. goes well by letting go of situations with techniques such as Mindfulness, Cognitive Defusion and metaphors. ACT is therefore extremely effective in disorders such as depression or relieving anxiety attacks.
- What is Acceptance and Commitment Therapy?
- What problems can I solve with ACT?
- The importance of monitoring and acceptance
- What is my role as a Coach?
- Respectfully interact with clients
- Learn to listen actively
- Cognitive Defusion
- Set up an individual coaching trajectory
- Develop therapeutic skills
- Being able to listen to your customers' stories and provide the right ACT methods
- Teaching your clients to intervene themselves when they are in a negative spiral
- Being able to successfully complete a full coaching process with your clients